BGC Contracting is Australia’s largest private contractor providing mining and civil construction services across Australia. Our Vision of Transforming Tomorrow drives every aspect of our business from our Executives through to our Apprentices. We understand that our people are our greatest asset and more importantly, that attracting and retaining the right graduates will ensure our future success. By joining BGC, graduates will gain hands-on experience within all facets of our business including estimating, quality assurance, safety, health and environment and project management. This full range of real-world experience will also be complemented by additional training, support and mentoring whilst having a diverse range of national projects at your fingertips.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest from the next leaders of tomorrow to join the BGC Contracting 2019 Graduate Program.
Our Graduate Program is two years in duration and is rotation based. Each rotation runs for 6 months and provides our graduates with exposure to various projects. Rotations may be office or project based on either a FIFO or live in arrangements. Program support and development tools are provided to our graduates to drive their program progress and success.
We are seeking motivated students who want to gain a valuable insight into our industry, and make a genuine contribution across our ranges of projects. Candidates must possess a strong work ethic, leadership qualities, strong commitment to safety, personal accountability and a strong sense of team work.
- Must be in your final year of studies or have completed your degree within the last 12 months;
- Willingness to be mobile and work at remote projects in Western Australia;
- Current, valid drivers licence.
To register your interest in our graduate program, please submit the following:
- An up-to-date resume, highlighting any work experience, extracurricular activities and community involvement;
- A copy of your current or most recent academic transcript;
- A covering letter stating:
- Why you are interested in working for BGC Contracting;
- Why you chose your current field of study
- How our program could help you towards your career aspirations;
- Which of the CHARTER values you identify with the most and why?
If you would like to work with great people; be part of a national contracting company’s sustained success and growth; with a strong focus on TEAM values and project delivery please apply following the link below or via our website at www.bgc.cc
We embrace diversity across our operations and encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals.