Join Our Cause! Do Good, Be good Make Good
We are a rapidly growing insurance company and are seeking to add representatives to our New Business Acquisition operational division. We are looking to hire energetic and ambitious individuals into our vibrant, growing culture rooted in servant leadership. As of 2018, we have spent the last 170 years since our inception delivering on our promises to our customers. Come be a part of our continued growth and success!
Case Manager at National Life Group
The Opportunity to Make a Difference
Our Case Managers deliver a superior customer experience to the distribution channels—agent or agencies—by ensuring applications for life insurance and annuity products are processed accurately and in a timely manner. You will empower our customers by providing information, help to resolve application issues, and collaborate with the team to reach our full potential and achieve results. Ultimately, you will be an active and engaged member of a team dedicated to bringing peace of mind to all we serve.
A typical day finds the Case Manager processing applications in workflow management systems, collaborating within a team, and effectively communicating with the agent/agency via phone, email, and CRM. You will be the primary liaison with the producing agent(s)/agency throughout the life cycle of each application. We encourage and provide professional and personal development opportunities in between handling your daily work with various courses and seminars through our very own NL University. In addition, you will be part of a small, but mighty, work-family working toward our annual goals and developing yourself and teammates along the way…and all for a common Cause!
Successful Candidates We’re Seeking
· You have 2+ years of professional work experience interacting with customers
· You are passionate about working for a company with a cause-driven culture
A college degree is not required, but it is preferred.Ultimately, we value high quality skills, experience and a winning attitude as much as an earned degree.
The Skills to Succeed
· You are great with people and not afraid to lead
· You enjoy delighting customers with exceptional service
· You are an excellent communicator, with strong listening skills
· You are strong with solving problems and enjoy working in a collaborative team
· You are great at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and are computer savvy (web searches, MS Office and Mainframes)
· You have a knack for seeing how things can be done more efficiently and effectively, and are open to continuous improvementand change
You don’t mind following a defined process to achieve repeatable, consistent business results with a minimum of variation.
You are flexible to roll with change that occurs with a rapidly growing company
What You’ll Find at National Life Group
· Competitive pay and outstanding health, wellness and insurance benefits
· Genuine opportunities for growth and career advancement
Fun collaborative, team-based environment
Paid training and development through NL University
· Over $5k in annual tuition reimbursement, including full tuition sponsorship for completing your undergraduate and graduate degrees with Ashford University
· Paid time off and holidays
· 40 hours of paid community service hours annually
· Flexible options to work part-time or work remotely on select days
Onsite fitness center
· A culture committed to inclusion and diversity
We’ve been keeping our promise to our people, customers, community and environment since 1848. Come join our cause!