• Consolidate Trade Association and US Fed Govt outreach under one individual; Maintain these relationships once established
• Develop new relationships and opportunities with Trade Associations that Starr Wright currently does not have relationships with
• Develop and maintain relationships with all US Fed Govt Agencies, to include attending Open Houses, New Hiring Events, and maintaining dialogue with US Fed Agency HR Departments to insure that Starr Wright offerings remain front-and-center to these Agencies’ employees
• Working with Starr Wright Marketing Director, develop and execute new marketing opportunities and strategies within the US Capitol Region, and other locations with high-density US Federal Government Employee populations
• Developing other ancillary insurance products designed for the unique needs of the US Federal Government Employee
Starr Companies is comprised of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and Starr Insurance Holdings, Inc., and is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Starr Companies all rights reserved.