Electrical Superintendent - Commercial
|Lieu :||New Brunswick|
|Code d'emploi :||2332|
Dawco Construction Enterprises (NB) is looking for a full time Electrical Superintendent for commercial / institutional and light industrial projects in the Maritime Provinces. Candidate must possess an electrical license, trade supervision experience, solid organizational skills, and a working knowledge of Microsoft office including Microsoft Project. Union affiliation, bilingualism, PMP and / or Gold seal certification will be considered but not necessarily a requirement for the position.
• Effective planning of project to ensure maximum utilization of tools, equipment and labour.
• Develop measurement / verification tools to track job work in progress and performance and report to internal management and take corrective action when necessary.
• Report any project specific concerns / challenges to management in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
• Ensure compliance with the local authority, electrical code, building code, and owner specifications.
• Manage the relationship with all internal and external stakeholders by keeping all parties informed of project status / issues.
• Coordinate efforts of internal resources, subcontractors, vendors and other contractors.
• Develop project schedules, scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Change order Management use of appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Ensure the safety of all our employees by providing a safe work environment and enforcing company HSE program.
Candidats enregistrés - POUR APPLIQUER SUR UN AUTRE POSTE, CLIQUEZ SUR "AJOUTER À MES EMPLOIS"
|Retour aux résultats de recherche