Continuous Improvement/Lean Consultant
|# of Openings:||1|
· Leader who challenges the status quo throughout the organization.
· Ability to work with Stakeholders and manage expectations and priorities.
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Ability to influence the organization without formal authority and hold your ground in face of divergent opinions.
· A team player with a “can do "attitude”.
· Strong Facilitation (e.g. Lean, Process Improvement workshop or training sessions) skills.
· Leads the client organization through the CI & PI transformation process of its new product/feature development and/or strategy using a coaching style and Socratic learning approach at all levels.
· Teaches and leads Kaizen or Process Improvement events to implement a Lean product design program, including: establishing flow by eliminating waste and reducing time to market; optimizing products and services via “Process Improvement” of new and/or existing product features; and the enhancement of members’ creativity.
· Coaches the team to identify and work to achieve/capitalize on the benefits of Lean Product Design, establishment of manageable project queues, implementation of visual management, improved quality and on time delivery.
· Serves as a valued mentor and coach for senior leadership. Develops a relationship of trust, confidence, credibility, and commitment to the transformation process and partnership with client.
· Establishes and communicates expectations and required behavioral changes for the leadership team and various levels of employees throughout the organization.
· Provides vision to the leadership team as to “what good looks like” and defines the next mission and the steps required to attain the next level.
· Identifies antibodies within the organization and communicates to client leadership the possible risks and ramifications of the behavior.
· Communicates proactively to the Regional Director and/or Account Manager any key issues or concerns related to the assignment which may indicate the relationship is at risk.
· Coordinates and pulls on additional resources to satisfy the client’s needs.
· Strong Change Management, Project and Program/Portfolio management skills.
· Deals well with ambiguous situations and is self-directed.
· 3-5 years of expertise in following skills:
o Management Consultant/Coach
o Lean Master Black Belt (Kaizen)
o Value Stream Mapping/Analysis (VSM)
o Expert in Lean Principles & Methodologies (Kaizen, Continuous Improvement)
o Complex Problem Solving
o New Product Introduction (NPI)
o Quality Assurance
o Agile Software Development
o Project Management
o Program Management
· Demonstrated success with significant quantitative results from implementing Lean in a New Product Development and Process Improvement across the Value Stream.
· Degree in Engineering and/or equivalent field; Masters level preferred
· Telecom experience preferred.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results