GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
The python test case developer is an on-site position that supports the Wireless Test Automation team with our client. The Test Automation team develops a common test automation framework and platform for scheduling, executing. The python test case developer embeds with one or more of the client's Wireless Tech and Advanced Engineering teams, develops test cases using the common test automation framework and platform, and assists with writing controller class wrappers around third-party test equipment APIs and CLIs.
- Attend and actively participate in Scrum planning and Daily Scrum meetings
- Participate in all facets of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop test cases to functional test specifications
- Assist with the development of test equipment controller classes
- Write Unit, Component, and Integration Tests
- Maintain source code
- Support the mission of the Wireless Tech Test Automation Team
- BS, Computer Science
- 2+ years of practical hands-on experience
- Networking experience
- Follow directions, software design and test case specifications
- Minimalistic philosophy and approach to software development
- Positive attitude
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.