GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Provide feature & release integration Method of Procedures and test plans based on feature & release descriptions.
- Define high level designs and configurations for feature integration into the Customers’ Network
- Define feature interaction with existing Network.
- Understanding of the Network Architecture of the customer Ethernet Backhaul and the traffic flow, call flow and routing Architecture of the same.
- Work with larger Client and customer team on configurations and interactions for end to end feature requirements.
- Perform First Office Application of New features of Software loads in the field
- Participate in customer (internal-external) project meetings and report to senior management about the status of the projects. Act as principle interface between the customer, the project team, and any internal/external partners participating in the project.
- Technical support to the Customer for network operation during Customer Lab testing.
- Validate the features and the test case specification in Nokia labs, customer labs and potentially customer field sites.
- Ensure reported problems are recorded and handled with the correct priority within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong networking knowledge in IP routing, MPLS, OSPF, VPLS, L2/L3 VPNs and QoS.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.