GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Create and Manage E2E project schedule of Network KPI Improvement and Optimization projects.
- Responsible for managing members from across organization and local team during the project
- Risk management, change management for upcoming/ongoing projects
- Ensuring the communication between the team members internally as well as with the clients
- Report/Track project progress and escalating the issues to related GTA Manager and the client
- Support the team will daily tasks by scheduling internal meetings. Organizing kick off, regular and close out meetings with the client.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.