GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Provide technical leadership and supervisory role for the field technicians on measurement, discovery, and mitigation of PIM issues in base station sites
- Stay in close contact with Program Manager and SMEs to understand the testing methodologies, MOPs, and any other technical references for PIM testing, discovery, and mitigation based on customer documentations and specifications
- Real time contact with the field crew providing direction and feedback on technical processes and challenges of PIM mitigation
- Ensuring that the all testing is conducted utilizing Customer approved Manufacturer test equipment (i.e. Anritsu, Kaelus, etc.)
- Ensuring that all test results are captured in test equipment’s format, downloaded to computer/laptop, and converted files to pdf format.
- Completing job related documentation and record keeping
- Preparing final reports for the customer within few days of the completion of each PIM activity
- Tracking and reporting the progress regularly
- Helping the program manager on securing completion approvals from client for timely invoicing
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in Project Management experience in wireless industry
- 10+ years’ experience in RF/PIM/Compliance engineering experience
- Thorough understanding of the PIM testing and mitigation strategies in base station sites
- Solid understanding of wireless networks and KPIs as well as general understanding of the base station hardware and antennas
- Experience with the relevant test equipment including PIM testers and spectrum analyzer
- Experience in technical leadership of a group of technicians
- Ability to think analytically and to solve complex problems
- Experience in preparing test plans and MOPs
- Experience with preparation of detailed technical reports
- PMP is desirable
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.