GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Provide technical leadership and supervisory role for the field technicians on measurement, discovery, and mitigation of PIM issues in base station sites
- Prepare testing methodologies, MOPs, and any other technical references for PIM testing, discovery, and mitigation based on customer documentations and specifications
- Real time contact with the field crew providing direction and feedback on technical processes and challenges of PIM mitigation
- Ensuring that the all testing is conducted utilizing Customer approved Manufacturer test equipment (i.e. Anritsu, Kaelus, etc.)
- Ensuring that all test results are captured in test equipment’s format, downloaded to computer/laptop, and converted files to pdf format.
- Completing job related documentation and record keeping
- Preparing final reports for the customer within few days of the completion of each PIM activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of strongly related experience such as PIM testing, base station testing, and overall cellular network experience
- Thorough understanding of the PIM testing and mitigation strategies in base station sites
- Solid understanding of wireless networks and KPIs as well as general understanding of the base station hardware and antennas
- Experience with the relevant test equipment including PIM testers and spectrum analyzer
- Experience in technical leadership of a group of technicians
- Ability to think analytically and to solve complex problems
- Experience in preparing test plans and MOPs
- Experience with preparation of detailed technical reports
- PIM Certification from a major vendor is a plus
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.