GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Perform PIM identification and mitigation
- Follow Site safety guidelines as specified by GTA and GTA’s end client; including but not limited to all OSHA safety requirements
- Follow the cell site access procedures specified by the end client
- Utilize ConcealFab/Avalon or Anritsu Training Method for locating PIM Sources for work on the end client’s antennas for specific bands
- Utilize PIM Probe gear to find PIM source
- Run instantaneous M-PiLOT following a rain event to confirm that PIM is present before performing site PIM Identification and Mitigation
- Report on issues from other carriers, but do not mitigate
- Document PIM level for Identified PIM sources in Capture Template
- Apply RF Mitigating products to all PIM sources to ensure improved PIM reduction
- Deliver PIM Mitigating options for approval via PIM Template
- Perform PIM measurements utilizing Anritsu or Kaelus test equipment
- Provide a list of all corrected items in Capture Template
- Identify all PIM sources down to -PIM standards.
- Take away All PIM sources that are removed from the tower or rooftop
- 2+ years’ experience on PIM identification and testing
- Must possess ConcelFab/Avalon, Kaelus, CCI, Rosenberger or Anritsu certification
- Good communication skills; daily communication with PIM Tiger Team
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.