GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Perform LTE post-launch optimization and performance engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in related positions
- Ericsson LTE parameter tuning knowledge preferred
- VoLTE optimization experience preferred
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.