GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Design and develop software code
- Develop and integrate well-designed, testable, maintainable software with vendors and software partners
- Create high level software design and documentation
- Interact with internal software engineering team, third-party vendors.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience in related jobs
- Python programming experience
- Automation and full stack experience
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.