GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Perform pre and post installation benchmarking of medium and large venues using current data collection tools.
- Perform System Acceptance testing, including DAS and Small Cell commissioning and Optimization.
- Perform CW testing and calibration of DAS networks
- Diagnose and resolve RF related issues such as interference, poor signal quality and poor coverage
- Create technical reports as required for close out packages. Provide technical sales support as required
- Creates RF Baseline and Validation report, LTE Download and Upload speed, VoLTE call setup success and dropped calls.
- CW Measurement, setup CW transmitters and antennas, collect CW measurement for DAS and creates CW Measurement Report
- Update DAS site and sector information in Atoll and RMAP
- Create RF Feasibility report, site survey to identify interior/exterior of the building, IDF and MDF room, possible Head-End location and main fiber path
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 6+ years’ related experience
- iBwave Certificate min lvl 2, DAS Design experience.
- DAS Deployment and field measurement experience Performs Walk Test using TEMS and PCTEL scanner for RF Baseline and Validation, collects UMTS/LTE scanning data (RSCP, RSRP, RSRQ, SINR, PCI), VoLTE short calls, FTP Download and Upload
- In-depth knowledge and certification of multiple OEM DAS and Small Cells
- Experienced with WindPRO, TEMS, JDSU (Viavi) RAN Advisor or equivalent data collection tools
- Understanding of commercial cellular wireless technologies (CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE)
- Knowledge of data post processing tools (Actix, WindCatcher. TEMS Discovery)
- Proficient in RF test and measurement including use of Spectrum analyzers for interference testing, noise levels as well PIM analysis tools
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.