GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
In this role, you will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment across the Engineering Teams. You will recruit for various open positions throughout the organization but focus on IP, Routers, Network and Software Development. Areas of responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled technical Telecom Engineers (IP Network & Routers, Software Development Engineers, IOT Test Engineers, RF Engineers, Construction Managers/PM and Audio Test Engineer etc.) professionals on a contract, contract to hire or permanent basis.
- Proactively source and identify active and passive technology professionals through various sourcing engines and social media sites
- Successfully review job descriptions and analyze client requirements in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager and technical skills required
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Conduct thorough phone and face to face interviews to determine candidate’s qualifications and job requirements
- Assess candidates hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency-based evaluations
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long-term relationships with candidates
- Manage and update internal ATS Taleo with accuracy and integrity
- Display technical knowledge and the ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at client companies.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 to 6 years recruiting experience in an agency/staffing/corporate environment.
- Experience in recruiting and sourcing for Juniper Routing and Switching products, desirable
- Experience in recruiting and sourcing for System Engineering and Software Development, desirable
- Ability to build relationships with managers and candidates by approaching all work with integrity and commitment
- Ability to understand and recruit for both Telecom AND IT positions.
- Creativity and resourcefulness to find unique skill sets
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.