Job Title: RF Engineer (Multiple Openings)
- Perform LTE network design, deployment, initial tuning, troubleshooting and optimization.
- Utilize the following tools: Atoll, Wind Catcher, MapInfo, Agilent, Actix, Nemo analyzer and NetAct OSS, QXDM
- Interact with Samsung equipment with regarding to LTE TDD and FDD optimization.
- Perform data collection and analysis using JDSU, XCAL, Nemo Outdoor, CNT and TEMS.
- Post-processing of RF drive data and performing RF optimization based on analysis.
- Prepare cells and sites RF design parameters list for launch.
- Provide RF technical support to RF design and optimization teams.
- Analyze RF traffic and perform capacity planning for site expansion.
- Recommend changes to RF services methods and procedures.
- Analyze PCI conflicts and confusions in support of LTE network RF launch or optimization.
- Audit and optimize site and sector level parameters, perform trials of RAN features.
- Generate KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reports, analyze it and propose performance optimization actions.
- Make technical presentations about performance improvement and trial results
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 1 year experience in job or related jobs
- Frequent travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.