Job Title: Test Engineer (Multiple Openings)
- Perform Test planning, documentation for E2E VoLTE verification testing using 3GPP, ITEF and RFCs.
- Utilize the following tools: CLI manager, Network analysis tools ( Netscout, Tektronix Iris, Spirent Landslide, Wireshark, Tcpdump, IXIA, JDSU), HP Quality Center, HP ALM, Defect reporting tools (MHWeb, JIRA), Selenium Webdriver (TestNG Framework)
- Interact with Samsung equipment with regarding to LTE TDD and FDD optimization.
- Execute test cases and troubleshoot issues in the RAN environment in the lab and field.
- Perform Feature Testing (perform tests, perform test calls, setup test scenarios).
- Perform service alert implementation (system changes / checks, etc.).
- Support integration of products / features and Product Introductions.
- Support lab/Pilot/FOA planning for new Software, Hardware, or features.
- Provide technical support during the integration phase of equipment for products that are to be integrated.
- Support resolution of issues encountered during the integration and testing of new Hardware and Software.
- Support Testing and Fix verification on Software patches/correction loads.
- Review compatibility of patches and updates with respect to the current solution and feature set.
- Assist in correction installation and Software update MOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 years’ progressive experience in job or related field and at least 1 year experience in E2E VoLTE verification testing & utilizing network analysis tools including, Landslide, Tektronics, IRIS, TCPDUMP
- Frequent travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.