- Performing moderately complex RF engineering activities supporting the design, development and optimization of a wireless network.
- Utilizing the following tools: Atoll, Wind Catcher, Mapinfo, XCAL, Windcatcher, Wireshark, NG1, PRTS
- Performing weekly audits for cSON blocked cells on the cisco portal.
- Changing parameters and tilts for optimization on Sprint and Samsung software platforms.
- Conducting moderately complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network capacity.
- Performing engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
- Performing site walks/drive tests for pre-construction SINR verification and recommend macro site changes if needed.
- Performing site walks/drive tests for post on-air stability, and prep to hand-off for optimization work.
- Ensuring KPIs to be met RSRP, RSRQ statistics, DL/UL throughput, and latency.
- LTE parameter audits, alarm audits, sleeping cells audits, neighbor audits, etc.
- Optimizing the clusters and the markets with selection of best antennas, adjustments in mechanical and/or electrical tilts, azimuth, following the preset constraints to meet the design KPIs.
- Drafting the databases for the LTE, EVDO and CDMA sites
- Worked on Sprint RFDS for 2G/3G and LTE sites, CIQ, neighbor relations, alarm audits
- Tracking the new on air carriers activation and working on their commercialization.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 6 months of progressive experience in job or related jobs
- Frequent travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.