GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Work directly with end customers and in a consultative manner with product support teams, regional customer support teams, the R&D organization and systems engineering teams to deliver projects which may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions with the customer on our client's behalf and consult with other team architects for design validations.
- Engage in the day-to-day activities of the customer as related to our client’s products and services.
- Produce and deliver product configuration based on pre-defined network designs.
- Produce detailed Network Migration Services to support our customer's requirements.
- Act as onsite technical prime for IPD products
- Act as onsite technical prime for validating/supporting automated service creations and report generation tools.
- Produce and review design documentation, training documentation, and various customer-facing documents.
- Work closely with customers to test, design, and plan for network deployments and live migrations of customer traffic on IPD equipment.
- Design Service for/upgrade/configure ALU s IP/MPLS products (e.g. 7x50 SR/ESS, 7705 SAS, 7210 ).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer's technical management teams.
- Develop and maintain in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of key ALU IPD product lines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Advanced IP/MPLS training/certification (ALU SRA, Cisco CCIE, Juniper Junos)
- Minimum 6+ years relevant work experience
- Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
- Network Engineering expertise at a Multi-vendor integration experience.
- Strong working level knowledge of IP Networking.
- Routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), QoS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS, DPI, etc. Specific Alcatel knowledge of ALU 7x50 routers, 7705 SAS, 7210..
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.