GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Responsible for accounts payable
- Maintain financial and project records in strict compliance with client requirements, GAAP and the SOX Act
- Maintain fixed asset schedules
- Review time sheets and expenses through an online platform to confirm accurate vendor invoicing for subcontractors
- Create project accounts in QuickBooks Pro
- Prepare monthly invoices for billable projects, including all applicable backup for approval by the PM and/or Executive Team
- Prepare Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials, and Cost-Plus Fixed Fee contract invoices
- Conducting collection efforts on outstanding receivables
- Generate and distribute monthly receivables reports and monthly profitability reports.
- Perform bank reconciliation for each month
- Create budget, forecast and actuals at project level along with Profit and Loss reports and roll up to corporate level on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Perform general accounting and finance activities as required by the company.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in accounting and finance
- Must have expert level experience with excel and QuickBooks Pro
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.