GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Perform Small Cell Design using iBwave and Atoll
- Review PIM and SWEEP packaged for different carriers to make sure they are passing or failing for further approval
- Review closeout packages to make sure everything is built correctly
- Support other market engineers
- Review and approve CD's based on contracts
- Perform venue design and performance for DAS venue
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in RF Engineering
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.