GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Leading and supporting VoLTE & LTE optimization projects including RAN-CORE Network parameter & timer optimization
- Trace Analysis, SIP/RTP analysis by using Windcatcher, XCAP
- Improve LTE and Volte performance by applying Change Recommendations on Radio-Transport-Core Networks
- Help train new team members on VOLTE/LTE technical issues and new features on multivendor environment
- Produce and share presentations on various network issues and resolutions as well as attend in-person project initiation, progress and close out meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in RF Engineering
- Strong knowledge on LTE and Volte Optimization
- Volte Post Launch Experience including customer complaint investigation and deep dive SIP analysis
- Worst cell analysis and OSS KPI Improvement experience
- IRISVIEW and WIRESHARK troubleshooting experience
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.