GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Software design creation.
- Unit testing of the developed code.
- Executing code review.
- Participation in technical meetings with the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in mobile development, interest in latest trends, technologies & approaches.
- Must have hands on experience in native Tizen mobile development with corresponding knowledge of C/C++ and Tizen Studio IDE.
- Software development process understanding – Agile (Scrum or Kanban).
- Understanding of software design principles, knowledge of design patterns.
- Good written and speaking English.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.