GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Responsible for development of product validation, feature validation, systems and performance analysis, customer review sessions for LTE RAN products focusing on Air interface, E2E performance, and Call Processing.
- Analyzing the product and feature requirements, converting them into system test cases and execution to ensure product meets customer spec.
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases
- Perform detailed analysis of 4G Wireless Protocols
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting the issues
- Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- LTE/5G Air interface and Call Processing Test engineer - MUST HAVE PROTOCOL STACK (LAYERS)
- Good understanding on LTE concepts such as DL/UL scheduling, LTE power control, Beamforming fundamentals, MIMO.
- Experience with ongoing 3GPP Release activities is beneficial
- Experience with system testing activities such as feature validation, test description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge in 4G/5G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
- Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Understanding of IOT technologies including eMTC, NB-IOT.
- Experience in EMS systems, managing network elements, software upgrades etc.
- Experience with SW development is beneficial
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks
- Understanding of HW as well as SW architecture
- Experience with test tools including protocol analyzers, XCAL/QXDM, Wireshark, Channel Emulator, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree is EE/CS is required
- Ability to travel sporadically during the project
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.