GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Creating Protocol test scenarios (UMTS+LTE) across all the procedure that comply to 3GPP and Carrier requirements
- Able to identify the User experience KPIs and tests based on the product specification
- Debug latencies in various layers in protocol stack, Hardware interface that impact the power and performance
- Identifying the KPIs that will impact the power and performance and define test methods to uncover the issues. Define details test plans and approach for testing, developing test tools to achieve the same.
- Windows User mode and kernel mode driver knowledge for networking devices ( Wi-Fi, LTE)
- Plan the test approach and scope, write test cases, execute test cases, record and manage defects
- Communicate issues with greater detail and help development teams to easily understand fix issues faster or assess the level of risk
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in Cellular protocol stack testing ( WCDMA and LTE) , preferably on Windows OS
- Hands-on experience and Expert knowledge of 3GPP ( UMTS & LTE) Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocol and call processing , testing and creating test cases using equipment such as Anritsu 8475, CMW 500, Keysight performance and conformance systems and conformance equipment .
- Good knowledge on the 3G/4G protocol debugging tools debug lab and field issues on connectivity, data throughout
- Ability to reproduce the field problems by creating simulated test cases on the any of the above test equipment
- Working knowledge of Windows UMDF/KMDF Drivers for Modems preferably USB based modem over MBIM Protocol, NDIS mini port drivers
- Hands-on Experience in executing and debugging carrier test cases such as AT&T, Verizon across various specifications.
- Automation level coding experience in C# , Python and power shell scripting. Test automation using Anritsu ( SSM ) Keysight ( TAP )
- Good understanding of the Mobile Operators requirements and approval process.
- Self-motivation to learn new features and technologies and deliver high quality results.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.