GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Track and report KPIs and resolve all the issues caused the KPI degradation.
- Troubleshoot call flow issues using Protocol Analyzers.
- Able to fix all the CFS/UMG/SBC related ALARMS & maintain a clean Switch
- Able to perform Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly routines in the Switch.
- Engineer translations on Carrier Voice switches.
- Ensure Switch deployment is operational in acceptable parameters.
- Engineer new network elements and solutions.
- Develop engineering and installation packages.
- Tier 3 trouble resolution support for voice issues.
- Manage switch installations and upgrades.
- Ensure System & License capacity is managed and maintained.
- Keep various internal departments informed of changes.
- Coordinate hardware and software upgrades with switch vendors and Change Control.
- Responsible for operations engineering of Class 4 voice switching platform.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Four-year engineering or electronics degree or equivalent experience required.
- +8 years of switching experience required.
- Must have extensive engineering, installation and operations experience with Metaswitch Call Feature Server, UMG and Session Boarder controllers.
- In-depth knowledge of ISUP, SIP and other IP voice protocols is required.
- Must have knowledge of IP routing and switching.
- Knowledge of BroadSoft Class 5 switches is a plus as well as other switching and SBC platforms.
- Knowledge of IMS / VoLTE is also preferred.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.