GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Identifying and documenting technical requirements for the systems deployed in client networks based on product and/or system architecture requirements.
- Providing operations support; maintenance of application, capacity monitoring on existing servers, performance tuning, and writing scripts.
- Completing system detailed design and documentation including call flows, cost estimates for business case analysis, impact studies, traffic engineering/capacity analysis and operation support documentation.
- Responsible for conducting design reviews of assigned projects with engineering peer group to ensure requirements are complete and design goals are met.
- Providing technical expertise in Tier 2 support for operations personnel in assigned areas of responsibility.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 3 years industry experience and minimum 2 years wireless telecom experience. Wireless service provider experience preferred.
- TCP/IP networking (basic routing, analyzing network captures, etc.)
- Strong Knowledge on testing process, test strategy and test plans.
- Participate in creating application architecture document to provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements.
- Ability to perform testing on new SBC solutions like cloud SBC, and new vendor products such as Metaswitch, Genband, Mavenir etc.
- Experience working with Call flow in IMS, SIP and SS7 protocols
- Must have knowledge of 3GPP IMS core standards
- Must be expert in SIP Messaging, Signaling and components of IMS.
- Experience with virtualization, containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box) and Cloud.
MUST possess system level knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- LTE (EPC) packet data core
- Policy/charging and QoS enforcement in packet data networks.
- IMS networks and services including RCS or VoLTE
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.