GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Lead the inbuilding team
- Perform DAS/IBS design using ibwave
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- minimum 10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years on IBS/ DAS work
- iBwave certification – at least level 2
- Collection tool – JDSU, WIND Pro, TEMS Pocket etc.
- Expert level hands on knowledge of overall DAS/ IBS design, site walk, commissioning and optimization work
- Multiple OEM (JMAEM, Corning, CommScope etc.) experience.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.