GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology, and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has a presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Develop and execute systems level and functional area tests for 3gpp 4G/5G Core
- Responsible for building automation scripts to validate existing and new test cases
- Integrate automated scripts into the automation framework
- Develop scripts to collect and analyze improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Responsible for expanding/enhancing E2E load & call performance test environment
- Design and implement automated tests for new build, regression, integration, load, and/or performance testing
- Collaborate with automation architect to develop, sustain, and mange infrastructure platform configurations for CI/CD, automated build, and test execution
- Support analyzing and troubleshooting issues in the lab
- Excellent architecture and call flow level knowledge in LTE EPC Core, 5G-NR NSA & SA Core, VoLTE and 3GPP standards.
- Experience creating, implementing, and reviewing integration, functional, and load/performance test cases for 4G EPC Core.
- Expert-level understanding of operational measurements to monitor and KPIs within 4G/5G Core
- Experience creating automation test scripts in Python (preferred), and other scripting languages
- Hands-on experience on network load/traffic simulators (Spirent Landslide, Ixia Perfect Storm) and protocol analyzers tools (Wireshark)
- Working knowledge of virtualized 3GPP Mobile Packet Core network
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, REST API and UNIX Shell scripts
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.