GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology, and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has a presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Create and execute scripts.
- Integrate and troubleshoot new sites and carriers with field personnel.
- Must be able to provide support to the integration in order to get the site call tested and integrated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Contributes to RFDS & Installation Diagram of Ericsson Hardware.
- Must have deep understanding of Ericsson hardware & Installation Procedures.
- Able to read Ericsson Documentation to as certain how to install different elements.
- Willing to travel if needed.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.