GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Support all aspects of the environment (Hardware, OS, application). Provide system administration, operational support, problem resolution and perform Hardware and software installations and upgrades as required.
- Provide Applications and system health and performance monitoring, including responding to position issues.
- Document standards, operating and technical procedures for the system(s) and acts as technical resource to Technical support Group and Network Operation team to diagnose, remediate and correlate system problems.
- Keep other departments informed of any possible service affecting additions or updates
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years in a production supported Linux environment, Red Hat Preferred.
- Understanding of Unix, Solaris preferred.
- Strong experience in scripting, shell, Pearl, python or equivalent from an automation and monitoring standpoint.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in IP or Wireless telecommunications.
- Must have a clear understanding of CDMA, LTE, IMS/VOLTE and their respective call flows, this includes SS7 IS-41/MAP Messaging.
- Should have a working knowledge of DEG (Device Entitlement Gateway) and HSS and Their roles role in a wireless environment.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.