GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Responsible for performing highly complex engineering activities supporting the design, development, and optimization of a wireless network.
- Activities will include backhaul, midhaul and fronthaul, for both lit and dark fiber services as well as microwave per specified design rules and topology guidelines.
- Support transport/ traffic portions of network projects such as cell build program, frequency carrier add growth, hardware conversions, fiber to cell initiatives, datacenters, E911, and IP based technologies.
- Perform network integration for transport nodes, cell site routers, and microwave radio devices across multi-vendor platforms.
- Work with management on direction for upcoming transport design programs.
- Responsible for assembling site specific source data to auto-generate backhaul network device.
- Recommend network improvements to the local RF and IP network engineering teams.
- Actively contribute to improvements and participate in innovation, lessons learned, and knowledge sharing activities.
- Ensure that work meets all applicable engineering, financial, planning, and operational standards.
- Negotiate with LEC, IXC and CAP carriers for service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Strong, current, fiber optic network, microwave network and data traffic engineering technical skills to help build our 5G network.
- Expertise in deploying fiber Ethernet to cell site locations required.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.