GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Microwave Engineer III is responsible for performing highly complex MW engineering and MW backhaul engineering activities supporting the design, development and optimization of a wireless network including microwave backhaul network design per specified design rules and topology guidelines.
- Microwave LOS analysis and candidate evaluation.
- Microwave backhaul network design per specified design rules and topology guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years RF engineering experience, primarily as a microwave engineer and MW backhaul engineer, but candidates with access (CDMA, EVDO, LTE, etc.) Clearwire Microwave Design experience required
- PathLoss 5 and Google Earth experience required, Planet design experience beneficial, Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) tools experience required
- Ability to do Microwave Design and Day to day Performance (Link monitoring and resolution).
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.