GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Responsible for development of product validation, feature validation, systems and performance analysis, customer review sessions for LTE RAN products focusing on Air interface, E2E performance, and Call Processing.
- Analyzing the product and feature requirements, converting them into system test cases and execution to ensure product meets customer spec.
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases.
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting the issues.
- Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Network RAN lab testing experience.
- NRT (network readiness testing) experience is a plus.
- Nokia equipment experience is a plus,
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.