GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Design our next generation 5G platform and ecosystem that is both secure and reliable.
- Develop cloud architectures and control techniques for ensuring low latency, high availability and high performance and Quality of Experience characteristics.
- Deployment and management of virtualized resources at scale, including virtual machines, containers, and ‘Serverless’ Systems.
- Analyze and onboard 5G use cases as part of Proof of Concept demonstrations.
- Act as a mentor in day-to-day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues, while continuing to be hands-on.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cooperate in teams, projects and networks to achieve results.
- Work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing while staying abreast of new technology/technical areas.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Six or more years of relevant professional experience
- Strong experience 5G Core SME.
- Needs a 5G Core SME that has AMF and NRF expertise. Knowledge on Network Slicing and 5G use cases.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.