GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Strong documentation skills. Experience developing/defining process and practice strategies and methodologies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a Transport Engineer working on Design, with hands on ILEC/CLEC experience.
- Experience with most common Transport Network Inventory tools in the market for circuit design and recording, e.g. XNG, Metasolv, NRM, etc.
- Experience with equipment modeling in Transport Network Inventory tools a plus.
- Experienced with the most common ILEC/CLEC implementation milestones to be completed from Design to fully operational.
- Familiar with a wide variety of ILEC/CLEC ASR ordering procedures.
- Familiar with web applications and databases.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.