Technical Writer/Application Designer
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Excellent documentation skills, including organization of materials, editing write-ups from others, and technical writing to ensure properly crafted design documents and test plans.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a design document/technical writer, particularly in SDLC in a telco environment.
- Experience in an application design and/or test management environment.
- Experience crafting SW design documents and test plans.
- Experience/knowledge with Agile methodology a plus.
- Experience with most common Transport Network Inventory tools a plus, e.g. XNG, Metasolv, NRM, etc.
- Familiar with web applications and databases.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.