GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Work day-to-day with end customer, taking daily direction on developing automation and utilities related to GIS/mapping interfaces and deliverables.
- Bachelors in relevant field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
- Proficient with Python programming.
- Proficient with one or more GIS platforms (e.g., MapInfo, ArcGIS, ESRI).
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.