GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Perform testing, validation and troubleshooting of the Radio Access Network Products in the lab.
- Execute test cases and troubleshoot issues in the RAN environment in the lab and field.
- Perform feature testing (perform tests, perform test calls, setup test scenarios).
- Support integration of products / features and Product Introductions
- Support Testing and Fix verification on Software patches/correction loads.
- Perform root cause analysis for VoLTE/LTE Data throughput issues.
- Responsible for development of product validation, feature validation, systems and performance analysis, customer review sessions for LTE RAN products focusing on Air interface, E2E performance, and Call Processing.
- Perform system testing activities such as feature validation, test description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting of the RAN environment in the lab and field.
- Design and develop test cases for new LTE/5G protocol features in release.
- Perform detailed analysis of 4G/5G Wireless Protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 years’ experience in job or related jobs which must include 5 years’ experience performing RAN Network Test Engineering in a lab.
- Must have 1 year of experience using XCAP, XCAL, Wireshark, Anritsu, QXDM
- Must have 1 year of experience with 3GPP Access Stratum L1, L2 and L3 protocols, and with Wireless Protocol Stack and Wireless Communications technology
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.