GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
Job Title: RF Engineer (Multiple Opening)
- Perform LTE feature trials initiative roll out to improve Throughput, SINR and CS- Fall back improvements.
- Perform KPI improvements related to SIP, VOLTE, Throughput, SINR, Idle mode, Layer Management and MIMO.
- Perform VoLTE Parametric and Feature trials to improve VoLTE Call Drop rate & SIP Drop Rate.
- Extensive experience in implementing RAN features in GSM/UMTS/LTE/VoLTE.
- Perform KPI maintenance related to LTE\VoLTE to achieve KPI targets
- Generating drive test sequences and post processing experience using tools such as Windcatcher, TEMS, Nemo, Probe, Swissqual NQDI and Actix for data analysis.
- Create/Complete SCIP Approval, RFDS, NST, CIQ forms to support new and existing site designs and upgrades
- Perform root cause analysis for degradation in Mute call, Packet Loss Rate, Oneway Audio, HO Induced Muting, Audio Gaps, Voice call drops and accessibility KPIs through drive test analysis and OSS KPIs.
- Audit and optimize site/sector level parameters and perform trials of RAN features.
- Make technical presentations about performance improvement and trial results
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Must have 1- year hands on experience utilizing the following tools: Windcatcher, Winfoil, TEMS, Net Act, Nemo and Actix
- 2 years’ experience in job or related jobs
- Frequent travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.