GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Should have a very good understanding and ability to analyze RF and quality related issues in the network.
- Daily operation maintenance, emergency support, follow-up support issues, trouble-shooting interworking problems.
- Analysis of LTE KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems utilizing engineering tools such as drive test data collection and post processing tools, and network performance statistics
monitoring and analysis tools.
- Needs to have great technical skills, great attitude and needs to have a proven record to get stuff done!
- BS or MS degree in relevant Field.
- RF Optimization Engineer with a blend of RF optimization on LTE network (Ericsson and/or Nokia Preferred) and CODING skills, 20% RF Optimization and 80% Coding skills
- Required coding skills are, in order of importance: PYTHON, TABLEAU, SQL, POWERBI
- DATABASE ADMIN skills will be Plus.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.