GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Perform VoLTE post-launch including customer complaint investigation and deep dive SIP analysis
- Perform worst cell analysis and OSS KPI improvement
- Conduct drive test post-processing and SIP/RTP analysis by using Actix, Windcatcher, XCAP
- Produce and share presentations on various network issues and resolutions as well as attend in-person project initiation, progress and close out meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in RF Engineering
- 5+ years LTE & Volte Optimization experience
- SIP Failure Analysis
- Muting Rate/One Way audio improvement.
- Truecall, Irisview, Windcatcher Experience.
- 5G Experience/Knowledge is preferred.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.