GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Design and develop WiFi Networks and their components.
- Responsible for error detection, analysis, and timely intervention regarding all configuration functions.
- Gather and translate customer requirements or strategic business objectives into final product design.
- Partner closely with Product Management and Marketing and with WiFi Network vendors.
- Provide performance monitoring, tuning, and capacity planning
- Apply field experience to build a cohesive, consistent, standardized WiFi solution
- Provide input into the development of system administrator training for WiFi systems
- Maintain a high level of expertise in state-of-the-art hardware and software
- Troubleshoot problems
- Implementation of Hotspot 2.0 or Passpoint services.
- Responsible for back end authentication and web hosting.
- Experience with implementation of Hotspot 2.0 or Passpoint services.
- Experience across sectors of WiFi industry (carriers, cloud platforms, hardware providers, cities, corporations)
- Technical understanding of back end authentication and web hosting.
- Involvement with Wi-Fi Alliance, IEEE, and the Wireless Broadband Alliance.
- 3+ years of 802.11x engineering
- 3+ years of experience with core network engineering fundamentals in the following areas of connectivity such as (Internet, Intranet, VPN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, IPv4, IPv6, DSRC, CV2X, AWS, IoT)
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.