GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Responsibility to drive new business, engage with key Tier 1 clients and assigned key accounts (Ideal candidate has been selling into Verizon/ has established relationships).
- Development of new relationships, service lines, and maintaining existing relationships and services.
- Working with externally and internally in a cross functional manner with stakeholders to develop/present solutions to clients.
- Work location is remote with Customer facing role which will require travel to customer locations. (50%+ travel).
- Deliver annual revenue targets and pipeline of opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA).
- 10+ years in the Wireless industry with a strong understanding and knowledge about wireless industry.
- 5+ years in technology sales with ideal candidate having strong relationships with Verizon, as well as other Tier 1 and 2 carriers, OEMS, Cable companies.
- Strong communication, time management, presentation, problem solving, and goal driven.
- Self -Starter professional with proven results.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.