GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Develop best solutions for transport and fixed network for our customer
- Work on OEM selection and play crucial role in dictating overall policy and procedures for transport network
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in Transport Engineering
- Transport Strategy Expert with recent Transport strategy experience
- Must have worked on planning Fronthaul, Midhaul, Backhaul networks
- Should have worked on ORAN transport requirements
- Must have experience with timing and Sync for 5G
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.