GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Responsible for design, development, validation, and support of business logic interfacing all of Automation's backend systems to enable platform and manufacturing technologies.
- The candidate will work with many business and application groups within Automation and will be exposed to the latest middleware technologies.
- The position requires that you can independently manage work assignments and complete project lifecycle management (i.e. requirement analysis to deployment and support).
- BS, MS in CS, CE, EE or related discipline
- 6+ years industry experience in wireless communications firmware development
- 6+ years of experience with software development & methodologies
- 6+ years of experience with C, C++ programming
- Ability to create detailed design specifications
- Experience with 3GPP LTE/LTE-A/NR PHY layer algorithms, features and procedures
- Experience with eNB/gNB RF control -- calibration, DFE/ADC/DAC, AGC, CFR, DPD, Rx/Tx switching, time/frequency acquisition/tracking, beam management
- Software debugging skills for embedded devices using trace and debug tools (Lauterbach)
- Experience with software development and configuration management tools (Eclipse, Gitlab, Git, Gerrit, Jira)
- Hillsboro, OR
- Chandler, AZ
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.