GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Developing the test scripts from scratch.
- Troubleshooting issues within complex automation systems.
- Working with customers to understand the requirements and data structure to independently drive software solutions.
- Developing new applications as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections of existing software.
- Documenting and validating changes, scheduling/communicating software updates and releases, and provide proper training to customers.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in software/firmware development, build, release, and automation
- Experience across software/firmware development lifecycle development, code merge, testing, configuration management, and deployments
- Experience with source control management systems and code branching/merging strategies
- Experience developing automation scripts (Python, Shell) on Linux
- Experience developing/delivering portable shared libraries on Windows and Linux
- Experience with Gitlab, Git, Gerrit and Jira tools
- Experience with unit testing and code-coverage tools
- Experience with lab test equipment, spectrum/signal analyzers, signal generators
- Experience with HW debuggers is a plus
- Experience with RTL simulation and pre-silicon FW debug is a plus
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.