GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- RF Engineer III is responsible for conducting highly complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity.
- Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
- Create/Complete SCIP Approval, RFDS, NST, CIQ forms to support new and existing site designs and. Perform site walks/drive tests for pre-construction SINR verification.
- Support new and existing site designs and upgrades.
- Work experience with performing cost justification studies; planning, ordering and deploying network components; forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations; resolving complex maintenance problems; monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization; and providing technical expertise for less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years related work experience. Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Needs to be experienced with Atoll, MapInfo and site selection basics.
- LTE and VoLTE optimization expert.
- Drive data analysis and KPI improvement is required.
- Familiarity with Samsung OEM is a bonus.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.