GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Responsible for internal and end customer technical support
- Perform Lab testing and LTE experience
- Conduct test script development
- Perform Modem Test
- Knowledge of 3GPP Standards/Specs
- Good PC skills that can debug Hardware and PC issues
- Perform Trace Analysis to debug network issues
- Bachelor of Science in Computer/Electrical Science/Engineering
- Experience in software/firmware development, build, release, and automation
- Candidate MUST have done Field/Drive testing with Mobiles/Modems/any UEs (User Equipment's)
- Must have done UE or modem chipset testing
- Candidate must have knowledge of 2G/3G/4G technologies
- Intel Modem Test experience is preferred.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.