GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Software Installation and backout
- Regression Testing
- Feature Activation and backout
- New Feature Testing
- Software Fix Verification
- Operations, Administration & Maintenance of the lab
- Performance Monitoring of the Test Sites
- Troubleshooting of software anomalies and performance issues
- Document test results
- Troubleshooting of issues encountered during testing, collection of logs/traces, configuration files and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- MUST have prior experience with NOKIA LTE/mMIMO/5G RAN.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.